As we may have noticed the Curse client is installing the addons in the /live folder instead of /liveeu (for Europe). The process of moving them back and forth is quite annoying.
My solution to the problem was to create a link folder. This is what a link folder is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NTFS_symbolic_link .
The steps used are:
1) Open the “live” folder where the “AddOns” folder is located
2) Open the CMD with Administrator rights (WinKey [the key with the flag], type CMD, right click, Run as administrator)
3) Write “mklink /D” in CMD
4) Copy paste the link to “live” folder between double quotas (they are there in case the path has spaces and it should be treated as a single bulk of text. This is the link.
5) Press space and copy paste the same link again between double quotas
6) At the end of the second path, modify the last folder to be /liveeu instead of /live. This is where it should link to.
7) Press enter
The command used should look like:
C:\WINDOWS\system32>mklink /D “C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\l
ive” “C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\liveeu”
From now on the Curse client will install the addons in the liveeu folder.